Get the full Camp Wavelength experience and camp over for the weekend! We are proud to be the only music festival within the City of Toronto to offer overnight camping. And camping spots are very limited, so it’s a special experience you get to share with a lucky few. But don’t delay — order your Camping Pass before they’re all gone!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Camping Pass INCLUDES festival admission AND overnight camping.
- Camping spots are sold per person, not per tent.
- Max permitted tent size 10’ x 10’ (*if you are bringing a larger party and need to make alternate arrangements, please email us at email@example.com – we’ll make it work!)
- Campers must bring all your own camping gear.
- Special shuttles will get your gear to the festival site.
- Sites assigned on first-come, first-served basis upon arrival at festival
- No camping stoves or pets allowed (service animals excepted)
- Food, drinks, and coffee are available for sale all weekend.
- Camping is 19+ only.
- Campers check out Sunday afternoon and can stay for the rest of the day.
- Please note: the campsite is small and space is limited. This is urban camping, NOT deep-forest camping!
WHAT TO BRING
- Refillable water bottle (water station on site).
- Raincoat / Umbrella (just in case).
- Insect repellent.
- Bathing suit & towel.
- Chill vibes
- Fall jacket & long pants.
- LOTS of cash – no debit or credit on site
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- No outside food (camping snacks allowed)
- No camping stoves
- No coolers
- No propane camping lamps
- No outside alcohol (festival site is fully licensed)
- No pets (service animals excepted)
- No fireworks
- Reminder camping is 19+ only!